Pages

Stocking Stuffers Under $10

Stockings are my favorite part about Christmas morning. When we were little, my brother and I would get up before it was light outside and play with everything in our stockings while we waited for the rest of the family to wake up. My mom (I mean Santa) might be the best stocking stuffer in the whole world--maybe that's why I love them so much!

Here's a bunch of cute things I found for under $10 to stuff yo stockings with:

Stocking Stuffers Under $12

1. Fuzzy socks from Old Navy - $2.75
2. Kitty iPhone case from Forever 21 - $7.80
3. Cheers glass from Target - $5.99
4. Elastic Hair Ties from Target - $2.50
5. Lime Purse from Target - $9.98
6. Polka dot tights from Forever 21 - $7.80
7. Baby Lips from Target - $3.49
8. Polka dot makeup bag from Forever 21 - $6.80
9. Essie nail polish from Target - $8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment