Pages

Hurr Curr


Like many girls my age who begged their moms to let them dye their hair in 7th grade (WHY did we do that....?), I have very tangly, very chemically-treated hair. Here are a bunch of hair products that I use in order to keep it looking somewhat healthy.

1. Matrix Essentials So Silver shampoo - I use this dark purple shampoo about once or twice a week to make my blonde highlights a little brighter and less brassy looking.

2. Redken blonde glam conditioner - just your average conditioner for color-treated blondes

3. Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum shampoo - again, this one is tailored to blondes (sorry!). Pureology products are spendy but they really do seem to work--my color doesn't seem to fade nearly as quick as it used to.

4. Biotin - I just started taking these every day since I want my hair to grow :) Who knows if they'll work, but I've heard from friends that it really does make your hair and nails grow quicker, so I thought I'd try it.

5. Carol's Daughter repairing hair mask - I try to use this once a week or so. The girl I get my hair done by told me it's especially important for blondes to do a conditioning treatment every so often so your hair doesn't dry out.
6. Hana K. boar bristle brush - this brush makes my hair so much smoother with way fewer annoying fly-aways than other brushes

7. Oribe foundation mist - I sorta got talked into buying this by the girl at the salon, so who knows if it really makes a huge difference but I use it sometimes on damp hair before styling. It smells good so that's a plus!

8. Moroccanoil - this stuff smells SO good and really does make my hair softer. If you take it anywhere be sure to put it in a ziploc because it WILL spill everywhere...onto all your clothes you packed for Vegas...and then you'll have nothing to wear..eh'hem -_-

9. Argan Oil - a much cheaper alternative to moroccanoil. In my opinion, this stuff works better than Moroccanoil, and I like that you can spray it so the oil doesn't get all over your hands.

10/11 - I don't know why I included these in this post...but I use a Conair curling iron and Hot Tools straightener :)

No comments:

Post a Comment