Pages

Estepona, Málaga


Trix yogurt sunsets

Attended my very first Real Madrid game! It's such an unreal feeling walking into that stadium and seeing all of the people and the lights. I can only imagine what it feels like to play on that field

During Semana Santa (easter break), we decided to head to the beach! We chose to stay in Estepona, which is a small beach town in the South of Spain in the province of Málaga. We reserved an Airbnb for 3 nights, and this was the amazing view from our balcony. If you've never used Airbnb, I highly recommend it! We've been lucky enough to stay in the coolest places for way cheaper than a hotel would cost

In Marbella, luxury yachts park for the weekend and do some shopping and dining. These were some of the most amazing yachts I've ever seen, complete with security guards and everything!

Truly the most amazing sunsets I've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment