Pages

Mom visits Madrid!

I'm uploading these photos (very, very) fashionably late. I think I've been in denial that I'm not actually in Europe anymore :( It was such an amazing 5 months that I will never forget, and I know I have to make it back there someday. Here are photos from when my mom visited mid-June. We explored multiple parks, museums and tons of shops in beautiful Madrid. Missing my old home already!

Paddle boating in Retiro Park. We may have brought along some boxed red wine :)
Classy American.....
The Pop Art exhibit at the Thyssen Museum!
Parque del Buen Retiro (Retiro Park) this park is ginormous and is one of Madrid's main attractions
Starbucks in Spain......we're American
Royal Palace
The Prado Museum... so beautiful!
Adam and Eve
Lovely looking water at Retiro Park

No comments:

Post a Comment