Pages

After graduation I moved back home into my mom's house (yeah I'm one of those kids. whatevs!).. Since my mom moved into her new house in January I didn't really get a chance to decorate my bedroom until I moved back home from school. Thanks to being conveniently funemployed for the past few weeks (it's actually not fun at all..), I've had some time to put it together.

Even though the prices are hard to beat, I try to steer away from buying things at Ikea since my room would probably end up looking like every freshman girl's dorm room by the time I finished. Instead, I try to look at places like World Market and HomeGoods that have unique things that are fun to look at. World Market always has the coolest things and I always want to buy everything!

 Okay I lied, I got those square mirrors from Ikea
 He isn't camera shy...
 Mirrored jewelry box from HomeGoods
I have a strange obsession with succulents..
You can move the fingers every which way on this wooden hand I bought from World Market. Love it

Here are some other ideas for rooms that I love:




2 comments:

  1. If you like succulents I saw this great DIY I've been wanting to try! Also, loving your posts!

    http://www.luna-see.com/2010/11/diy-tutorial-vertical-framed-succulent.html

    ReplyDelete