Pages

Leopard Loafies

This is the first time I've worn my hair straight since I chopped about 7 inches off a couple weeks ago. It feels weirddd but I don't really mind it!

It's been sunny this week and I have a feeling it won't stay like this for much longer so I'm taking advantage of doing these outfit posts before my wardrobe solely consists of North Face jackets and Hunters--not that there's anything wrong with that! :)

Hi, I'm awkward..
I got this Tory Burch clutch about a year and a half ago, and I loooove it. I love black and gold and you can use it as a clutch or you can attach the gold chain and wear as a purse for those nights out that you might forget you set your clutch down (it's happened to the best of us).

I'll be the first to admit that I don't take great care of my possessions (I go through iPhones like nobody's business..I hate it) but besides a few scratches, this clutch has held up pretty nicely. Basically my point is, if you're considering investing in a Tory Burch bag, DO IT! It's worth spending money on a bag that you'll use multiple times than on an expensive shirt or dress that you might only wear a few times.
I had originally planned on wearing heels for this post since they make my super short legs look longer, but I definitely would have face-planted on this wood bridge so I opted for these loafers. I got these leopard loafers last summer when they were super trendy but didn't get to wear them that often. I love 'em though, and they add just the right amount of print to a plain outfit.

Here's a quote I like by one of my favorite bloggers at fashiontoast:

P.S. Shoutout to my mom who takes all these pictures for me :) For having never used an SLR camera before, I think she does a pretty good job. Unfortunately I don't have a professional photographer following me around like some of my favorite fashion bloggers do (that would be pretty cool though).

 {Target sunglasses, Nordstrom shirt (similar), American Eagle shorts, Report shoes (similar), Tory Burch clutch}

2 comments: